Command Line Support
Posted by Christian Marvel on 09 February 2011 05:35 AM
Command Line Support|
The following command line parameters are supported
mbam.exe /parameter (where parameter is one of the following)
- /debug : Allows you to collect information to send as a bug report.
- /developer : This command line parameter is explained in the false positives section of the program help file.
- /minimized : Allows you to start the program minimized.
- /quickscan : Allows you to run a quick scan.
- /quickscanterminate : Allows you to run a quick scan. Program terminates if no items found.
- /fullscan : Allows you to run a full scan.
- /fullscanterminate : Allows you to run a full scan. Program terminates if no items found.
- /runupdate : Allows you to update the program without displaying result dialogs.
- /register : Allows you to register the program without displaying main dialog.
Example: mbam.exe /register 12345 AAAA-BBBB-CCCC-DDDD
- /updateshowdialog : Allows you to update the program displaying all dialogs
- /schedule : Allows you to schedule an update and scan for a specific hour. Scan will happen 5 minutes after update
Example: mbam.exe /schedule 0 (will schedule for 12:00 AM local time)
Example: mbam.exe /schedule 5 (will schedule for 5:00 AM local time)
Example: mbam.exe /schedule 23 (will schedule for 11:00 PM local time)
Corporate and Technician License customers please contact Sales for any additional support requests with regards to the command line.