How to register Malwarebytes?
A registered version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware will display partial licensing information. An unregistered version will show a "Purchase" button and a "Register" or "Activate" button near the bottom of the product.
To register and unlock the PRO features successfully:
- For activation you need internet connection.
- Locate the ID and Key in the box-CD-card or from your order confirmation email.
- Click on the "Register" or "Activate" button.
- Write EXACTLY like they are (or Copy and paste from email) the product ID and Key into the text fields.
- Click on the "Register" or "Activate" button under the text fields.
Available check boxes:
- Enable protection module: This option will enable the realtime Protection Module immediately upon successful registration.
- Keep protection up-to-date automatically: This option will automatically create a daily update entry in the Scheduler to keep protection up-to-date upon successful registration.
Note: In our license info (ID and Key) we don’t use the letter O , only the number 0